here will be random gear checks during the event and if you are missing any item you will incur a penalty which may range from a time penalty to disqualification, depending on the severity of the breach.
- Shorts are not acceptable in public places.
- T-shirts are acceptable.
- Obeying Islamic rules including Hijab or Islamic dress-code.
- Color: Not need to be dark in Iran.
- Head: Hair should be covered. You can also use hats / caps together with a scarf.
- Body: Should be covered with loose clothes like man shirt, coat or manteau. Arms should not be bare.
- Legs & feet: Legs should be covered down to ankles. Feet can be bare. Sandals and tight jeans are OK.